It’s a place where diversity, problem solving, enthusiasm and expertise shine! We work with world recognised partners like LEGO, Disney and Snapchat, and continue collaborating with leading brands in the entertainment industry. We love fun. We want to share it with the world. We want you to be a part of it.
- Winner of Australia Game Developer Awards studio of the year 2019.
- A diverse team that values collaboration and creative problem solving.
- Flexible work environment (flexible hours, work from home) and a CBD location.
- Progressive leave entitlements, including additional personal leave, menstrual and menopause leave, parental and recharge leave.
- Anti-overtime and burnout- our version of full time is a 4 day work week to ensure all of our staff can enjoy good work-life balance. Yes.. that means three-day weekends every week!
- Big Dreamers
- Diverse Individuals
- Playful Explorers
- Intrepid Learners
- Collaborative Players
- Balanced Humans
- Sustainable Citizens
We are seeking a mid-senior level Unity lighting artist for a 4 month contract initially. Under the right circumstances, there may be scope for this role to extend and evolve.
- Environment lighting setup (light probes, reflection probes, baking)
- Automation and Unity optimisation experience is a bonus as the position requires some technical knowledge
- Collaborative team-focused approach
- Ability to effectively manage your time and priorities
- Strong attention to detail and design fundamentals such as composition, colour, form, and value relationships
- Ability to clearly communicate visual goals
- 4+ years of relevant industry experience
- URP lighting experience, Shader Graph and Amplify Shader troubleshooting
- A portfolio that demonstrates a track record of producing compelling work
- Good communication skills essential
Who can apply: Diversity and Inclusion is important to us here at Mighty Kingdom. We make hiring decisions based on experience, skills, passion, goals and values alignment. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. Let us know here of any adjustments you may need during the interview process (optional).
Think you meet most of the criteria but not 100%? We understand people often take on new roles for new challenges, so put in an application and we’ll have a look! Best case scenario; we can work something out. Worst case scenario; we can keep in touch about future opportunities.
Only available part time? Let us know what availability you can offer in your resume and we might be able to work with you on a solution.
To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia.