University of the Sunshine Coast (UniSC)
Bachelor of Design
Discover your creativity and develop your critical thinking through experimentation in an inclusive, exploratory environment. Design plays an increasingly important role in the world, with opportunities to specialise in interactive media, digital culture, game design or visual communication. Become equipped with theory, creative skills, cultural awareness and critical thinking to shape a rapidly changing future.
- 24 subjects: 4 core subjects
- 1 major (8 subjects) and 1 minor (4 subjects)
- 8 elective subjects.
- Animation and visualisation design
- Interactive and UX design
- Serious games design
- Visual communication
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 or equivalent
- Year 12 English is recommended.