Xbox Game Pass is concluding its November 2022 releases with a range of hits on PC and console, including a handful of day-one game launches. This go around, the list is fairly short – but it’s also robust, with heavy-hitters like Gungrave G.O.R.E. and Pentiment on the lineup. There’s also the Xbox Game Pass debut of NORCO on console, and the inclusion of the delightful-looking Soccer Story to round out the monthly offering.
The variety is notable. In Gungrave G.O.R.E. you have a meaty arcade-style action-shooter. Soccer Story is a pixel RPG with a devotion to sport and absurdity. Dune: Spice Wars is a fantasy-themed 4X strategy game inspired by the original novels.
Pentiment, meanwhile, is a dense narrative adventure game designed to look like a medieval manuscript. Then you’ve got NORCO, which is a gritty point-and-click about the fallacies of human existence.
There really is something for everyone.
Every new game coming to Xbox Game Pass in November 2022
- Pentiment – Cloud, Console, PC
- Somerville – Cloud, Console, PC
- Dune: Spice Wars – PC
- Ghostlore – PC
- Lapin – Cloud, Console, PC
- NORCO – Cloud, Console (Already Available On PC)
- Gungrave G.O.R.E. – Cloud, Console
- Insurgency: Sandstorm – Cloud, Console, PC
- Soccer Story – Cloud, Console, PC
- Warhammer 40,000: Darktide – PC
Every game leaving Xbox Game Pass in November 2022
With this announcement comes the sad news that several titles are also departing the subscription service in November 2022, including:
- Archvale – Cloud, Console, PC
- Deeeer Simulator – Cloud, Console, PC
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 – Console, PC
- Mind Scanners – Cloud, Console, PC
- Mortal Shell – Cloud, Console, PC
- Space Warlord Organ Trading Simulator – Cloud, Console, PC
- Undungeon – Cloud, Console, PC
- Warhammer 40,000 Battlesector – Cloud, Console, PC
To find out more about the latest games on Xbox Game Pass, check out the first wave of November 2022 inclusions here. If you’re looking for highlights, Pentiment, Vampire Survivors, and Return to Monkey Island all come highly recommended.