My Hero Ultra Rumble is finally launching in Closed Beta stage for players around the world. This free-to-play online battle royale game is an adaptation of the beloved manga/anime series My Hero Academia, and allows players to embody their favourite heroes in high-stakes fights.
Heroes set out in three-player teams (eight in total) to claim victory in these battles, with every player required to take down enemies, save civilians, and seek out powerful weapons. The game is developed by BYKING, the studio that created the excellent My Hero One’s Justice series, so you can expect flashy, over-the-top moves, and plenty of colourful Quirks – the unique superhuman abilities of each character.
‘We’re eager to share our take on team-based Heroes vs. Villains gameplay through our first Closed Beta test, and we can’t wait to work with the community to make My Hero Ultra Rumble a thrilling Battle Royale experience for fans and players of online multiplayer games,’ Aoba Miyazaki, Producer at Bandai Namco said in a press release.
Pre-registration is now open for the game, with sign-ups available on the website. It will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One,
How to sign up for the My Hero Ultra Rumble Closed Beta
The game’s beta will run at the following times:
- Australia: 12:00 pm AEST – 8:00 pm AEST, 18 August
- United States: 7:00 pm PT, 17 August – 3:00 am PT, 18 August
- United Kingdom: 4:00 am CET – 12:00 pm CET, 18 August
- Australia: 12:00 pm AEST, 19 August – 4:00 am AEST, 22 August
- United States: 7:00 pm PT, 18 August – 11:00 am PT, 21 August
- United Kingdom: 4:00 am CET, 19 August – 8:00 pm CET, 21 August
You can find out more about the upcoming battle royale romp via the game’s website.