Here’s everything announced during the November 2022 Nintendo Indie World.
- Venba is a culinary experience about family and love
- Goodbye World is a meta pixel adventure about game creation
- Have a Nice Death is coming to Switch in 2023
- Aka is a relaxing game about a retired red panda warrior
- Pepper Grinder is a drill-based adventure game
- Coffee Talk Episode 2 arrives on Switch in 2023
- ONI: Road to be the Mightiest Oni is a gorgeous 3D action-adventure
- Desta: The Memories Between is coming to Switch in early 2023
- A Space for the Unbound is a surreal romp set in Indonesia
- Dordogne is a hand-painted photo adventure
- Botany Manor is a first-person gardening sim
- Once Upon A Jester spotlights a comedy-theatre show
- Rogue Legacy 2 is now available on Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Indie World Highlight Reel: WrestleQuest, Wobbledogs, Storyteller, and more
- A Little to the Left is available on Nintendo Switch from today
- Sports Story launches in December 2022
Venba is a culinary experience about family and love
The first trailer of the
Goodbye World is a meta pixel adventure about game creation
In Goodbye World, two indie developers are struggling to come up with the perfect idea for their next game. This turmoil plays out in a gorgeous pixel narrative littered with smaller platforming gameplay segments, as both developers work out what they want their game to be.
It launches in November 2022.
Have a Nice Death is coming to Switch in 2023
In Have a Nice Death, you play as an adorable grim reaper on a side-scrolling mission to beat back the forces of a strange underworld. The action plays out in delightful, gorgeously-rendered locales, with sleek combat being a nice bow on top. This roguelike ‘Metroidvania’ arrives on
Aka is a relaxing game about a retired red panda warrior
As announced during
This game launches for
Pepper Grinder is a drill-based adventure game
Pepper Grinder, a new game from Ahr Ech and publisher Devolver Digital, features meaty action platforming aided by a giant drill. In this adventure, your warrior wields this drill to defeat enemies, traverse new terrains, and leap across great chasms. In short, it looks like a pepper-grinding blast.
It launches for
Coffee Talk Episode 2 arrives on Switch in 2023
The major sequel to indie hit Coffee Talk, which features magical creatures discussing their troubles in a cafe, is officially coming to
ONI: Road to be the Mightiest Oni is a gorgeous 3D action-adventure
ONI: Road to be the Mightiest Oni is an upcoming 3D action-adventure game where you strive to be the greatest demon, amidst a backdrop of gorgeous landscapes and mysterious forests. Along the way, you’ll meet other oni, master combat skills, and learn to survive in a hostile world. This game launches for
Desta: The Memories Between is coming to Switch in early 2023
Desta: The Memories Between, the tactical roguelike with a focus on character development and relationships, is coming to
A Space for the Unbound is a surreal romp set in Indonesia
In A Space for the Unbound, you get to know a pair of school children growing up in late 1990s rural Indonesia. In their struggle for identity, they learn how to forge better friendships, and also develop their latent psychic powers, take part in QTE fighting battles, and encounter strange monsters.
Read: Game publisher PQube accused of withholding diversity grant
The game launches for
Dordogne is a hand-painted photo adventure
In Dordogne, you explore a gorgeous hand-painted landscape with a handy camera by your side. You can travel this gorgeous land by foot or by sea, and spend your time exactly how you want to. According to developer Cédric Babouche, who appeared during the
Players will be able to discover these memories when the game launches in Spring 2023 [Northern Hemisphere].
Botany Manor is a first-person gardening sim
In Botany Manor, you’re tasked with looking after a grand manor filled with plants. In first-person mode, you’ll take care of this manor and its garden via plant-based puzzles – in a sort of Myst-like tale filled with mysteries to uncover. You’ll be able to ‘stop and smell the flowers’ on
Once Upon A Jester spotlights a comedy-theatre show
In Once Upon A Jester, you play as an odd jester fellow looking to craft hilarious plays and entertain his peers in medieval society, even as he faces mounting competition and hostility. Life is tough for this jester – but you can help him through his comedic journey.
Once Upon A Jester is out now for
Rogue Legacy 2 is now available on
Beloved action roguelike Rogue Legacy 2 is officially available on
Read: Rogue Legacy 2 review – a roguelike delight
Following this, Blanc – the co-op
Nintendo Indie World Highlight Reel: WrestleQuest, Wobbledogs, Storyteller, and more
Next up, the
- WrestleQuest, an upcoming wrestling-themed RPG featuring classic stars of the industry. It’s coming to
NintendoSwitch in May 2023.
- Wobbledogs Console Edition, a wacky game starring weird dogs, coming to
NintendoSwitch on 17 November 2022.
- Storyteller, a storybook-based fantasy adventure coming to
NintendoSwitch in 23 March 2023.
- World of Horror, a black-and-white adventure game filled with strange mysteries, coming to
NintendoSwitch in Summer 2023 [Northern Hemisphere].
- Curse of the Sea Rats, a pirate-themed action-adventure platformer launching on
NintendoSwitch in early 2023.
- Inscryption, the spooky card-based narrative adventure game, is being ported to
NintendoSwitch on 1 December 2022.
A Little to the Left is available on
Nintendo Switch from today
If you’re looking for a way to take your mind off the world, A Little to the Left will likely be for you. In this cosy organisation game, you’re tasked with solving a variety of puzzles, requiring mindful movements and subtle placement of objects.
The game is available for
Sports Story launches in December 2022
A brief clip at the conclusion of the latest
Read: Sports Story is officially launching in December 2022
You can check out the new trailer here:
Catch up with the entire Nintendo Indie World showcase on YouTube here.