Video Game Recruiter
Onward Play is rapidly expanding, and we are looking to hire an exceptional Game Recruiter to join our team, 100% remote.
Onward Play is the Gaming Division of Onward Search, an award-winning recruitment and staffing agency with the mission to connect the nation’s top companies with the best creative, marketing, gaming, and technology talent in the industry. You will have the opportunity to work with the most innovative companies and dynamic brands that push the envelope of modern technology, apps, gamification, AI, UX, VR, service offerings and products.
At Onward Search, we have built a culture fostered on entrepreneurial spirit, integrity, teamwork, and transparency. We believe different perspectives make Onward Search a better company and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment where every person feels like they belong.
Onward Play offers a full range of recruiting, staffing, and talent management solutions for temp staffing and direct hire. Onward Play specializes in serving gaming and immersive technology clients. We recruit for the top Video Game, Entertainment and Technology brands that accelerate the top gaming, device, and VR / AR/ MR software, products and trends.
Here’s what your day could look like as a Game Recruiter:
- Source candidates for assigned open jobs by following Onwards 6 Phase Recruiting Process to identify and close top talent for our clients
- Build relationships with creative candidates via our internal database, job boards, social networking, portfolio sites and networking events
- Proactively build and nurture a pipeline of talent with backgrounds in gameplay engineering, game development, UX design, and more for future client needs
- Serve as a subject matter expert to candidates as it relates to staffing trends in the digital marketing and creative fields
- Participate in our virtual office parties (trivia challenges, photo contests and more!)
Here’s what your career could look like:
- Game Recruiters can move into a more client-facing role as Account Executives, if they enjoy building out client relationships, and have strong knowledge of the gaming industry.
- Game Recruiters and/or Account Executives can move into a sales role if they love the thrill of the hunt and have killer negotiation skills.
- Account Executives and Business Development Managers can move into Director-level Management, running either the Recruitment or the Sales teams.
- Directors can eventually run their own teams as Managing Directors, after leading strong performing teams on either the recruitment or sales side of the house.
- Managing Directors can move into Regional VP positions, after showing they can motivate a team to deliver for our clients and change the lives of our candidates
- Onward and Upward to the Executive Leadership team!
You’ll be MOST successful here if you:
- Have previous success in staffing, ideally 2+ years as a Recruiter in an agency or in-house.
- Have experience placing talent with backgrounds in tech, creative or gaming, including software development, UX/UI, game design, and art direction.
- Demonstrate strong planning and organizational skills.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education.
- Are eager and excited to work as a Game Recruiter at OP & want to collaborate with some of the best Recruiters in the country!
Awards We’ve Received:
- “Best Company to Work for Women” on Comparably
- “Best CEO’s for Women” on Comparably
- “#1 Staffing and Recruiting Company to Work for by Women” on InHerSight, as rated by women
- ClearlyRated’s 2021 Best of Staffing Awards for Client and Talent Satisfaction.
We are also a silver sponsor of the African American Marketing Association and an active supporter of the NAACP Legal Defense Fund, the LGBTQ Community Center, Next for Autism and other non-profits that align with our company values.
If you’re interested in joining a growing staffing agency with great momentum, and you’re hungry to advance your career just as much as the careers of others, then we want to hear from you. Apply today!
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V.