Technical Operations Associate
You will be joining the Technology Group that is responsible for a cutting-edge technology for our gaming platforms, Game Development Kits, Tools and Analytics Engine that are used in Casinos around the world.
We are currently seeking a Technical Operations Associate to bring their passion and talent for gaming to our cutting-edge products that will shape the future of our business!
Technical Operations Associate is responsible for assisting the Technical Operations Manager ensuring high quality standards, who has attention to detail, excels at record keeping and tracks day to day tasks with the software engineering teams by being highly integrated in their development and testing processes. You will be supported in your career development from day one through a training collaboration between our teams, as well as the opportunity to join our close-knit team of passionate technologists.
What You’ll Do
Reporting to the Technical Operations Manager, focusing on technology deliverables for the Global Technology Group and be responsible for assisting the Technical Operations Manager with Day-to-Day tasks;
- Involvement in internal Information Technology projects, hosting workshops and driving decision-based outcomes.
- Working with resource managers to ensure alignment of Global technology resource planning and any resource contention.
- Attend meetings to report back to the Technical Operations manager on Activities/Action items/Risks etc.
- Hosting various Internal Technology Group meetings.
- Following up on action items on assignees in a timely manner.
- Aligning to cadence with certain processes.
- Updating and completing reports.
- Ensuring Staff information in our Team Hierarchy database is kept up to date at all times (New Starters/Leavers).
- Creation of flowcharts from processes to visually show improvement opportunities.
- Creation of Jira Queries/Reports represented in Confluence.
- Improve the whole life cycle of services, from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- This is a role that supports Global teams hence flexibility in hours is required.
- Able to demonstrate Aristocrat values.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Confluence (2 years +)
- Jira (2 years +)
- Microsoft Products
- MS Project/PWA (Project Web Access)
- Software development experience
- ITIL Certified
- Logical Thinker
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven interest in Technology
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.