Grease Monkey Games
Senior Financial Accountant
Mid – Senior level
- Join an established video gaming studio that is continuing to scale rapidly
- Opportunity to partner closely with our Studio Founder & COO
- Demonstrate your ability to make a vital contribution to the growth and sustainability of our Studio
Grease Monkey Games are continuing to scale and we’re seeking a talented Financial Accountant, ideally from a startup or growing video game business to join our team!
The Financial Controller will be a critical role with the sole purpose of monitoring all aspects of our Financial controls whilst working collaboratively and as a trusted advisor to leadership, driving reporting and rhythm of the business. Reporting into our Founder, you can look forward to working with an amazing team of talented and creative professionals.
- Ensure timely completion and accuracy in the reporting of both Management and Financial reports adhering to local statutory and global office requirement
- Preparation of financial reports for submission to global office
- Preparation of budget and forecast with detailed variance analysis
- Preparation of cash flow report and forecast
- Preparation of monthly royalty reporting, includes reconciliation, accrual and process royalty payment
- Accounts Receivable: Drive collections and ensure collections based on credit limit & terms
- Accounts Payable: Establish good credit terms with service providers, and manage the payments
- Keep abreast with changes to Local accounting standards and tax matters to ensure compliance
- Preparation of audit and compliance information to resolve queries
- Prepare and timely submission of statutory compliance reports, including BAS, FBT and Payroll Tax.
- Assist in government grant and incentive application
- Work with tax agent to ensure statutory report compliance
- Provide backup support in payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable functions as and when required
- CA/CPA qualified
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within service industry, preferable game, software, publishing and media
- Experience in Xero or other ERP systems, such as SAP, Netsuite
- The ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines and operate efficiently in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
About Grease Monkey Games Grease Monkey Games (Formerly League Of Monkeys) was established in 2013 and consists of over 20 talented artists, developers, designers, UI / UX and producers based in our Brunswick studio in Melbourne.
Founder and CEO Arran Potter has a rich heritage of experience in creatingvisual effects and video games, working on high profile commercials and films dating back to the early 2000s. After moving from a contract based company to solely developing original IP games in 2014, our games have been downloaded more than 45 Million times from people all over the world.
We are excited to be part of Animoca Brands, the leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification.
How to Apply Send an up-to-date resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position requires you to be legally permitted to work in Australia.
Contact employer for more info at : email@example.com