Senior Concept Artist
As a Senior Concept Artist you will create and develop beautiful artwork to inspire and explain elements of our worlds to the team and the wider studio. You’ll work with a specific focus around environment-based concept art. Designing amazing spaces, vistas and moments. You will also work with your team and producers to plan and track your work and identify creative solutions to increase the visual quality of the games we make.
- Create amazing concept art imagery.
- Alongside the Production team and the Lead Concept Artist help plan your work, identifying dependencies and raising risks.
- Regularly communicate with the Art Director, Lead Concept Artist and Principal Concept Artist to discuss progress and review work.
- Collaborate with all disciplines to understand their requirements and propose solutions to these.
- Proactive in identifying and resolving issues, communicating this to the relevant stakeholders.
- Proven track record in delivering AAA concept art.
- Detailed understanding of modern toolsets and techniques.
- Enjoy working with other disciplines to define concept art requirements.
- A love for problem solving and driving innovation.
- A passion for creating and playing games.
Sharkmob London is a brand-new AAA studio in the heart of London, with aspirations to build one of the largest and most creatively ambitious development teams in the world. Just like the original Sharkmob studio in Malmö, Sharkmob London was founded by a team of industry veterans. As a part of Tencent Games we have the experience, backing, and ambition to build the games of the future!
Remuneration and benefits
- Competitive salaries based on up-to-date data from external benchmarking providers & reviewed annually.
- 30 days annual leave, in addition to all UK Bank Holidays.
- Hybrid work-from-home policy.
- Discretionary annual performance-based bonus.
- Private pension (10% total, up to 5% individual contribution matched by Sharkmob).
- BUPA private Healthcare, Cigna dental cover, life insurance scheme and income protection policy.
- £425 yearly preventative healthcare allowance.
- Core studio hours 10:00-16:00 with 1 ‘wellness hour’ to be used per week.
- Daily breakfasts, snacks & refreshments at the studio.
- VISA sponsorship (individual & dependents).
- Relocation assistance for people outside the UK (1 month accommodation, flights/travel paid for, logistics/removal costs reimbursed).
- Assistance for people reloccating within the UK (reimbursement for expenses on travel into London for flat viewings and moving vans/couriers).