Senior Business Intelligence Developer
The Unity Create Data & Analytics Team is seeking an experienced BI- Developer to support our efforts in data-driven decision making, product development and supervising key business health metrics. You will work very closely with multi-functional business partners, product marketers, product managers and customer success team members.
In this role, you will translate business problems to practical analytics tasks. Ideal candidates should have experience with strong Business Intelligence Development and experience working on core data models, good attention to detail and confidence in presenting findings to diverse groups of users!
Senior BI Developer
As a member of our team, you become part of a strong (growing!) Community of hardworking data analysts/engineers/scientists/stewards, and work side by side with an outstanding group of designers, engineers, product managers, and program managers that are In it together to improve and transform Creation journeys for anyone from architects, to artists, to game developers, and many more.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with business leaders to define core business metrics and build dashboards and tools to supervise health of the business
- Visualization domain expertise with BI Platforms and various data visualization tools
- Reconcile data between diverse set of tools, assure accuracy and drive data flow improvements, and maintain data quality and integrity of the data in partnership with Enterprise Data Warehouse Team and Data Engineers
- Work directly with internal collaborators to understand data needs and develop scalable solutions with rapid development and re-usability in mind
- Experienced in delivering results/leading projects timely with respect to SLA’s and running expectations via JIRA
What we’re looking for
- Extensive practice with sophisticated datasets and their associated schemas
- Extensive experience with SQL, LookML Code Development and Debugging
- Robust understanding of At ease with building end user friendly Looker explores
- Experience with Looker permissions, general admin functions and methodologies
You might also have
- Strongly preferred: Experience with Unity’s creation suite and/or employment within the gaming industry
- Previous experience with Airflow, PySpark and ETL practices is a plus
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.