Grease Monkey Games
Mid – Senior level
- Join an established video gaming studio that is continuing to scale rapidly
- Opportunity to partner closely with our Studio Founder & COO
- Demonstrate your ability to make a vital contribution to our game development life-cycle
Grease Monkey Games are continuing to scale and we’re seeking a talented Product Manager, ideally from a startup or growing video game business to join our team!
This is a high level overview position with the sole purpose of monitoring all aspects of our game in development to make sure everything is on target and progressing. This is an alignment role where you will be working with all the leads and producers to help enable creative design decisions across departments.
Reporting into our Founder, you can look forward to working with an amazing team of talented and creative professionals.
- Work practically & creatively in both ideation & execution of product strategy game development life-cycle by taking vision to reality
- Partner with our cross-functional stakeholder to problem solve & work collaboratively whilst demonstrating the ability to influence others
- Analyzing and interpreting data to draw meaningful conclusions that provide insights on game features
- Lead data driven decisions from large amounts of information
- Create fun and engaging features and other game contents that help make Grease Monkey Games the best place to make video games
- Foster a culture of mentorship and coaching the wider team on your area of expertise
- Testing ongoing tasks and ensuring that everything is on schedule
- Proven experience of game delivery taking ownership for end-to-end game production with 2-3 previously shipped titles (at least 1 console shipped)
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize
- Experience of working in a startup environment with multiple departments, ideally from a studio or Product development and cross-functional team environments (Design, Engineering, Production, QA, Publishing)
- Comfortable to be able to travel for work
- Blockchain awareness and interest would be preferable
- Practical, creative, self-motivated, proactive, great communicator, an open mind-set when receiving feedback and able to pivot based on project priorities
About Grease Monkey Games
Grease Monkey Games (Formerly League Of Monkeys) was established in 2013 and consists of over 20 talented artists, developers, designers, UI / UX and producers based in our Brunswick studio in Melbourne.
Founder and CEO Arran Potter has a rich heritage of experience in creating visual effects and video games, working on high profile commercials and films dating back to the early 2000s. After moving from a contract based company to solely developing original IP games in 2014, our games have been downloaded more than 45 Million times from people all over the world.
We are excited to be part of Animoca Brands, the leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification.
How to Apply
Send an up-to-date resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position requires you to be legally permitted to work in Australia.
Contact employer for more info at : email@example.com