Producer III - Publishing Live Ops, Player Support
The Player Support Producer advocates and helps establish how our players receive support. Your skill and advocacy will help our Support Operations resolve their issues and ensure our players get back in the game as quickly as possible. You work with Riot games and product teams as well as partner with a global team of Rioters and Vendor Partners to ensure that Riot is delivering a magical experience to our player’s during their support interaction. You will report to a Player Support Manager and will be a key member of the Studios Product team.
- Will solely manage partnerships representing Player Support (policy, capabilities, Service level agreements, status) to all levels of stakeholders.
- Help translate team goals by creating rituals, processes, and guidelines for the team to follow. Can lead pivots recognized due to intimate understanding of organizational goals.
- Define and manage strategy for areas with moderate scope and complexity in partnership with senior Production.
- Lead team planning and reduce dependencies required for fairly complex projects. Can deliver through adversity and challenges requiring technical and operational expertise.
- Proactively works with appropriate stakeholders to anticipate and address anything that might impact live operations by utilizing advanced skillset to measure and implement any post delivery requirements.
- Producers will advise Product Leads in evaluating team objectives and outcomes through change management efforts and team level directives.
- Manages dependencies and uses risk management techniques, resolves team/project blockers, drives product outcomes and leads team improvements.
- Collaborates with all levels of stakeholders and partner teams to resolve areas of contention, misalignment, or high level complexities.
- Developing and implementing Player Support Discipline craft growth initiatives.
- Act as the subject matter expert of their assigned projects or initiatives in the development of tools and resources
- 7+ years of professional experience, 4+ dedicated to project/product management experience (in games/software.)
- Shipped or managed customer service of multiple game / software products, ideally in a Gaming environment.
- Has worked with products or services with technical and business customers.
- Technical, business or social science background. Degree or relevant experience.
- Broad understanding of Customer Service industry standard practices, metrics (NPS, wait time), and tooling (Tickets, Live Chat, Internal)
- Experience working with engineering teams directly
- Worked with Agile or similar methodologies with some SCRUM mastery experience.
For this role, you’ll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.