Online QA Tester - French
Working within a team at Square Enix Europe under the direction of the QA management; to find, report and regress defects found within assigned title; adherence to test plan and timely execution of tasks allocated. To perform any other duties as directed by the QA management team. Please note this is a permanent contract.
- Game testing and proof reading
- Identifying and reporting linguistic errors and game defects
- General tasks related to the quality assurance (QA) process
QA Manager, QA Testers, QA Leadership, Operations Director, Development team
Knowledge & Experience:
- Fluent French with a keen eye for mistakes.
- Good English communication skills (verbal & written).
- Knowledge of MMORPGs (Final Fantasy XIV in particular).
- Knowledge of role-playing and console games.
- Previous QA testing experience within the industry.
Competencies, Skills & Attributes:
- Ability to work in a methodical and logical manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- A keen interest in computer games.
Please note that Square Enix does not accept speculative candidate submissions from recruitment agencies.
Our goal at Square Enix is to hire, retain, develop and promote the best talent, regardless of age, gender, race, religious, belief, sexual orientation or physical ability.
Our pledge to D&I
At Square Enix we believe in the importance of being a diverse and global company, and we stand firmly together against any forms of injustice, intolerance, harassment or discrimination. In our effort to create a truly diverse workforce, we pledge to continue to raise awareness in every step of the employee experience, from recruitment to promotions to ensure equal opportunities for all. One of our goals is to champion diversity in games and at work and work together to inspire real change.
Learning and education around D&I will be a key element for us to continue to grow as an organization. With unconscious bias training, D&I workshops and a variety of initiatives to give our employees the opportunity to be heard and be part of that change to achieve real equality. We need all our efforts to continue to build our culture of inclusion and equality.
We are also proud to partner with UKIE’s Raise the Game pledge, BAME in Games and Women in Games, to name a few.
Hybrid Working Policy
Square Enix is pleased to be an employer that offers flexibility within the workplace.
We have a hybrid working policy which allows employees to work from the comfort of their home, three days per week, and in our amazing Blackfriars office for the other two.
Or, if being in the Office is your preference, you can choose three days working from our office and two days working from home. The choice is yours!