Graphics Programmer (Contract)
We are currently looking for a talented Graphics Programmer Contractor to work on our new project. We expect this contract to last 6-8 months with the possibility of extension.
As a Graphics Programmer, you will help the art team achieve the vision for how the game should look, whilst ensuring that the game still performs well across a variety of hardware platforms. As part of the code team, you’ll help to implement and modify existing render pipelines to better suit the needs of the game, and create bespoke rendering technologies.
- Work with the code team in Unity 3D to support the art team in achieving its vision for the game whilst ensuring it runs well across all target platforms
- Maintain and optimise existing rendering systems, both CPU and GPU
- Diagnosing and fixing of graphical and performance issues
- Highly skilled with maths, shader programming, rendering pipelines, compute shader programming, graphics techniques and optimisation.
- Unity 3D experience is essential, with SRP experience being a bonus.
- Experience of production development on PC and consoles
- Experience of rendering weather systems & natural phenomena like water, foliage and atmospheric effects desirable.
Welcome to Bossa! We’re an immensely talented, daring, multicultural team of individuals (or as we like to call ourselves – Bossians!), who create extraordinary games that millions of people love, play and share every day.
Chances are, you know us as that quirky, BAFTA-winning studio behind several critically acclaimed hits, many of which have become an integral part of gaming culture (Shhh… I doctor now!). These include Surgeon Simulator, I Am Bread, Hogwash, Monstermind, and the most recently launched I Am Fish.
At the heart of Bossa’s unique way of working – whether that’s ideation, development or even marketing – is a genuine passion for connecting through humour, amongst our teams, with our players, and with all the influencers and creators around the world who regularly play Bossa games to their audiences.
We create together. We laugh together. We innovate together. We believe that’s the only way to build legacy and games that are truly fun and relevant to people’s lives.
If that sounds ideal to you, this might be the perfect role for you!