Games Tester / QA Tester
Junior to Mid Level
Blowfish Studios is expanding and we’re seeking a QA tester to join the team! You can look forward to working with an amazing team of talented professionals, gaining professional experience in game development, releasing games on multiple platforms and working on amazing projects!
The ideal candidate will have experience in the video game industry, or an accompanying field, worked in a team environment, able to self-manage tasks, and is passionate about video games!
We are keen to find someone who wants to grow their career, expand their skill set, and ready to bring their A-game! If that’s you, hit us up!
Skills and Experience
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to become familiar with product life-cycles and their key dependencies
- Experience of solving problems and trouble-shooting to ascertain the root cause
- Ability to prioritise and multitask on several projects concurrently
- Ability to think pro-actively and creatively in your approach to achieving and surpassing Quality standards and documentation
- Ability to work in a team, and to incorporate feedback from peers.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with team members of different departments.
- Must be detail oriented and able to handle multiple projects of different priorities.
- Passion for video games and good knowledge of different game genres across all platforms.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Positive attitude and a genuine team player.
- Ability to take direction well.
- Share knowledge and be open to learning from others.
Nice to Have
- Previous QA experience in gaming or related field
- In-depth knowledge with Google Docs, Trello, Slack
- Experience with Git, Unity, Unreal 4, GameMaker Studio 2
- In-depth experience with PC, PS4/5, XB1/SX, Switch, Web, iOS, MacOS, Android
- Additional experience: Jenkins
- Full-time: Yes
- Salary: DOE
- Language: English
- Location: North Sydney or Remote
- Relocation: No
We are an Award-Winning Developer & Publisher of interactive entertainment based in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 2008 by industry veterans and led to this day by its founders. We distinguish ourselves by creating innovative and engaging games that push the latest technologies in tomorrow’s next-gen gaming platforms. We are excited to be part of Animoca Brands, the leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification.
How to Apply
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send a cover letter, up-to-date resume/CV, links to your most recent work/portfolio (writing samples), and other supporting material & specify the position/role you are applying for.
This position requires you to be legally permitted to work in Australia.
Contact employer for more info at : email@example.com