CXS QA Trainer
We’re a world leader in gaming entertainment operating in 90 countries across the world, with a diverse range of products and services, including electronic gaming machines, social gaming and casino management systems. Our mission is simple, we create the world’s greatest gaming experience, every day!
What You’ll Do
As a Quality Assurance Trainer you will conduct functional and technical product training using various delivery methods (Face to face, Zoom, Telephone & via Remote desktop).
You will leverage your gaming industry experience around the day-to-day operational activities of gaming venues with a focus on Gaming, Marketing, Membership, Cashflow, back of house procedures and digital content management.
Specifically, you will:
- Provide in-depth product knowledge across the end-to-end Operational Acceptance Testing (OAT) including new and current products
- Provide in depth training programs to help assist the technical team to have the right knowledge to install / configure & support all parts of our system
- Provide in-depth product knowledge in take to market, specifically with BETA trials
- Provide on-site pre and post installation training and support for Aristocrats Venue Management Systems, Applications, and web-based products
- Update call tickets with necessary information in line with our service levels through Salesforce
- Work effectively with customers, product developers, customer support and sales to provide innovative and sound instructional solutions to ensure effective use of company products
What We’re Looking For
- Experience in delivering training, any formal training qualifications i.e. Cert IV would be highly regarded
- Knowledgeable in cashflow analysis within the gaming and casino industry or a comprehensive understanding of financial analysis
- Experience in the technology sector is desirable
- Knowledge of Casino and/or club operational procedures would be an advantage
- Exceptional presentation, organizational, oral, and written communication skills, including the ability to write training and procedural documentation
- Proven application/technical training experience ideally within the gaming environment and in particular, cash-flow analysis and reconciliation procedures
We work flexibly here at Aristocrat and have a hybrid work model. This role will require you to work on-site at customer venues from time to time as well as the ability to work from our head office in North Ryde or home.
Anaxi is Aristocrat Leisure Limited’s (ASX:ALL) dedicated online Real Money Gaming and Customer Experience Solutions business. Founded in 2022, Anaxi creates destinations where players can enjoy the excitement of online Real Money Gaming with confidence. Powered by the world’s greatest gaming content and the creativity of over 800 passionate people, Anaxi is on a mission to become the most trusted name in online RMG, globally. Anaxi: Experience Entertainment.
For more: www.anaxi.com
Aristocrat Leisure Ltd (ASX: ALL) is a top 20 Australian listed company, with 7000+ employees worldwide. Our company mission is to “bring joy to life through the power of play” across a growing range of land-based and digital entertainment channels every day. Our fast-growing business sits at the intersection of technology and creativity, with innovation embedded into every aspect of our business. Aristocrat’s business encompasses Aristocrat Gaming – the World’s #1 premium provider of casino games, innovative technology and customer experience solutions, along with Pixel United, a mobile games powerhouse. Pixel United boasts three world-leading game publishers in Product Madness, Plarium and Big Fish Games that collectively entertain millions of players every day. Our new Real Money Gaming (RMG) business aspires to become the third global operation within Aristocrat, and the world’s go-to destination for RMG.
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen