WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop and maintain automated build and deployment systems and tools
- Troubleshoot issues with the build pipeline and deployment framework
- Document systems and procedures
- Develop and improve systems for deploying, patching, and maintaining the game
- Integrate monitoring systems and automated testing to increase quality and reliability
- Support the live operations team leading up to and after release
- Work with the content team to find ways to expand automation
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Good communication skills
- DevOps mindset
- Pro-active attitude towards investigating issues across all areas of the game build and deployment stack
- Experience developing using Python code or other scripting languages
- Experience working with cloud platforms like GCP/AWS/Azure
- Experience with one or more hosting operating systems ( Linux or Windows ) and common troubleshooting tools
- Familiarity with deployment frameworks such as Terraform/Ansible
- Familiarity with network architecture and related protocols, and ability to troubleshoot typical networking issues
- Familiarity managing complex build systems such as Jenkins
- Familiarity with source control systems and branching processes ( Perforce, Git, etc… )
- Some knowledge of C++ build toolchains ( Visual Studio or equivalent, unity/unified builds, debug symbols, etc… )
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Flexible work arrangements
- Choice of paid parking or public transport expenses
- Paid parental leave
- Quarterly Rostered Days Off (in addition to Annual Leave)
- Paid time off to volunteer
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine, and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that’s why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences. Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.
Ubisoft’s key environmental Commitments: Climate change is an urgent problem that affects us all, and Ubisoft is committed to doing its part to protect our planet by reducing our carbon emissions and inspiring our communities to take action. Played by millions around the world, video games can give players tools to learn more about sustainability and mobilise them to act on climate change. We believe that we will only make progress through collective effort: that’s why Ubisoft is actively working with other video game companies to move our industry forward through the UN’s Playing for the Planet Alliance.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes submitted by staffing or placement agencies or recruiters
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ubisoft is composed of over 20,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin’s Creed®, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy’s The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.