Backend Engineer (Intermediate/Senior)
In This Role You Will
- Create and maintain highly scalable backend services designed to support game functionality such as matchmaking, replay systems or public APIs.
- Work closely with the team to architect long term technical solutions that will support a frequent release cadence
- Integrate with 3rd party games backend solutions and augment with custom solutions
- Be responsible for the entire lifecycle of your code, from creation to deployment.
- Write automated tests for your code to build confidence in the code you deliver and to support a wider regression testing strategy
What We’re Looking For
- Strong experience in OO programming language
- Strong understanding of microservice architecture and microservice technical design
- Proactive approach to automated testing, writing unit tests, integration tests etc.
- Passionate about games and working in the games industry
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic, able to work and learn independently and mentor others
Nice to Have
- Passionate about MOBAs
- Global, remote team
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- EMI Stock Options
- More to come!