Our IT department is seeking for a back-end developer to join our Publishing services team to build innovative web applications and tools on the E-sports domain. You will join our international team to creates solutions and to offer an amazing end-user experience to players and viewers. Reporting to a development team lead, you will collaborate with passionate teammates to build E-sports related products on both core APIs and public facing services. Our team is involved in products definition and infrastructures to support products vision.
- Build an E-sports platform to manage, share and organize worldwide tournaments;
- Create innovative products to enhance our relationship with the community;
- Support E-sports event production with new tools;
- Develop and maintain web applications, databases and APIs targeting both internal and external clients;
- Identify and troubleshoot system deficiencies and recommend solutions;
- Work closely with teammates for designing, coding, and code reviewing to help build robust applications and foster knowledge sharing;
- Work alongside DevOps team to ensure the support of developed applications in all environments;
- Participate to the elaboration of the product vision to deliver the best E-sports experience.
- Experience in .NET Core ecosystem (ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework);
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases;
- Experience with cloud infrastructure, specifically AWS or Azure is an asset;
- Master the web ecosystem and understand technologies like Web Sockets, GraphQL or WebRTC;
- Familiar with different caching strategies.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that’s why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.