Aristocrat’s New Media Games division develops market leading social casino games for a variety of mobile and web platforms with a team of extremely high caliber professionals from a wide range of backgrounds. As an Animator, you will sit in our Austin studio as part of our growing New Media Games division based in Las Vegas. Working with a creative team you will be responsible for helping develop the look and feel of games throughout various stages of development. Collaborating with Illustrators to envision unique styles across different games and then articulating those designs while working alongside technical artists. This is a hands-on position where you will develop and implement high quality, class leading content for social and mobile casino gaming.
What You’ll Do
- Assist in art direction in a collaborative environment with design and engineering.
- Find creative, artistic solutions to unique problems revolving around mobile app development.
- Creative collaboration – Evaluate and contribute to the ongoing development of the production pipeline.
- Animate 2D and 3D game assets using software compatible with Unity development.
- Excel within a team-based environment with fast-paced development cycles.
- Develop high quality content for mobile gaming apps coming to market.
- Maintain excellent file organization and follow established processes for asset creation & management.
What We’re Looking For
- 2-5 years in professional artistic role, utilizing 2D/3D production art and animation skills.
- Experience in a production environment working directly with development teams.
- Contributed to the development of several commercial titles for the digital/mobile environments (mobile, web, etc.)
- Adaptability and a passion for creative problem solving.
- Strong organization skills.
- Interpret and communicate artistic visions through storyboards & animatics.
- Must Have experience with – Unity and Adobe CC Suite with an emphasis on Photoshop, and After Effects.
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.