Monash University Faculty of Information Technology
Bachelor of Information Technology
The Bachelor of Information Technology lets you explore critical areas in IT – while gaining key skills and industry experience. Learning from the best, choose from a comprehensive range of majors and minors that leads to careers such as cloud architect, cybersecurity specialist and games developer.
- The course includes 144 points
- a minimum of 96 to be selected from Information Technology study and 48 points from and elective units from those offered by other schools and departments in which you are eligible to enrol. Industry-based learning placements available to selected students.
- Programming fundamentals in java
- Algorithms and programming fundamentals in python
- Fundamentals of C++
- Introduction to computer systems, networks and security
- IT professional practice
- IT project management
- Systems development
- Object-oriented design and implementation.
Standard entry requirements
QualificationEntry Score – 2023 intakeGCE A Level8International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme26Advanced Placement6ACT24SAT – Total score out of 16001160Pearson International Advanced Levels8
Australian Computer Society (ACS)
Honours degree is available.